< 1 hour
A Little Messy
Materials or Fees
Question and Wonder:
- What kinds of things would make your neighborhood a better place to live?
- Get together with family and friends and brainstorm projects. Think big, be creative.
- How could you accomplish those projects?
Pick someone to be secretary and write down all your ideas.
Note: Social distancing can make getting together for projects challenging. How can you schedule tasks to keep everyone safe? What types of projects can you do during this time?
Imagine and Design:
- Which of the ideas you came up with is something you can do now?
- Take one of the items on the list. Should everyone do the same thing, or are there multiple jobs that each person can do? What are they?
- How much time will it take to accomplish the project you chose?
- Will there be immediate results or is it something that will take time, like a garden?
Set a date and time for your project.
Test and Discuss:
- Who will be responsible for what? How will you all work together to complete the task?
- What are the benefits to the community?
- Is this a one and done or something that will need to be done over and over?
- How can you get the community involved in keeping things going?
Did you Know?
Stuck for ideas? Click the link below for some to get you going.Print Instructions