< 1 hour
A Little Messy
Materials or Fees
Until you can visit in person, here’s a link to their website: https://louisvillerestore.com/
What to Expect:
- Travel Time: Floyd Street Location is 10 minutes from downtown Louisville.
- Store and Donation hours: Tuesday-Friday: 10am-6pm, Saturday 9am-4pm
- Near Papa John’s Stadium – 2777 S. Floyd Street
- Hikes Point Shopping Center – 4044 Taylorsville Road
- Portland Neighborhood – 1631 Rowan St.
Question and Wonder:
- What is something unused in your home? How have you used it in the past? What are some ways you think someone else might use it?
Discussion and Conversation:
- As a family, collect items that you all have decided would make good donations. Go through each of the items to make sure they are usable and not torn or worn out.
- What are some memories you have about each item? Why did you get it and how was it used in your home?
- After dropping off your donation, look around the store at one of the locations. What do you imagine you could do with something that someone else donated?