A Little Messy
Materials or Fees
The Frazier History Museum is where the world meets Kentucky. It is a home for everything that people in Kentucky are most proud of, bringing history to life for visitors through exhibits, artifacts and live performances every day. The Frazier is proud to present multiple live performances every day by our talented staff of costumed actors known as “teaching artists.” The experience brings visitors face to face with some of the people and events that changed the world!
What to Expect:
- Hours: Monday – Saturday: 9am-5pm, Sunday: Noon-5pm.
- Admission: Adults (18+) $12, Military $10, Seniors (60+) $10, Students (College w/ I.D.) $8, Children (5 – 17) $8, Children (4 & under) No Charge, Member Adult (18+) No Charge, Member Child (5 – 17) No Charge
- Location: 829 W. Main Street, Louisville, KY 40202
Question and Wonder:
- How does the history of where I live intertwine with other places? Who was involved?
- How can events in history look different depending on how you were involved? Who is someone in history that had a different point of view than yours?
Discussion and Conversations:
- What are some stories you learned about people in history? Retell their story in your own words. How did the story change?
Learn more about the museum here: https://fraziermuseum.org/